What is the full form of SSC?
SSC Full Form? Friends today we post this SSC Full Form Will know I you today SSC Full Form I will also tell you what SSC is with All of you must have heard the name of SSC but have not understood what this SSC is, what is its full form. Friends, if you do not know the full form of SSC, then you must read this post, you will get to learn a lot from this post, so friends, the time has come to know the full form of SSC.
Friends, the dream of SSC is seen by many students so that they also get a government job. SSC can be a boon for getting a government job if you work hard for it. SSC exam is not easy, for that you also have to work hard. For the preparation of SSC exam, we have also written a post, you can also read it. If you are hearing the name of SSC for the first time then definitely read this post of ours because in this post we will give you complete information about SSC along with SSC Full Form, then let’s go to SSC Full Form in Hindi.
SSC Full Form: What is the full form of SSC:
Full form of ssc Staff service commission It happens. You can call SSC an organization which works under the Government of India. The job of SSC is to appoint employees for different posts in different departments of the Government of India. Talking about SSC, it conducts many exams like SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, Steno, SSC JEE, SSC CAPF, SSC JHT, SSC MTS etc. SSC CGL is very popular among these exams as it appoints employees in many positions as far as the dream of people is, such as Officers, Assistants, Inspector, Sub Inspectors and Junior Statistical Officer, Auditor for CAG, Central Service Secretariat, Ministry of Railway, Ministry of External Affairs CBI, National Investigative Agency etc. You can also give this exam after graduation, there were 30 lakh applicants for SSC CGL in 2017, now you can think how popular is this exam, SSC also conducts more exam which we have already known.
- Combined Graduate Level (CGL): Any student can give this exam after completing any graduation. This is considered to be the most popular exam in SSC. Bharti comes out for these posts in CGL in huge quantity every year such as Income Tax Inspector, Assistant Section Officer, BSF, CRPF, Central Police Organization, CBI etc.
- Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL): If someone has passed 12th exam and wants to do a government job, then CHSL is perfect for them. Every year CHSL appoints for posts like Division Clerk and Data Entry Operator.
- Stenography: If you are proficient in stenography stenography, then you must give this exam.
- Junior Engineering: If you have completed engineering or you have diploma, then you can work on Junior Engineer Post in different departments of the government.
- Central Armed Police Force (CAPF): If you see the dream of becoming an inspector or sub-inspector, then you can give this exam. After passing this exam, you will be appointed as a police employee.
- Junior Hindi Translator (JHT): After passing this exam, you will get the job of translating Hindi at junior level, but for this you should also have Hindi typing.
- SSC Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): As the name suggests, in this job, you have to do multi-tasking under a higher officer in the government department. In order to give this exam, you must have metric pass.
This SSC CGL exam is divided into three phases:
1) Tier-I (Preliminary): This is an online objective exam consisting of 100 questions and a total of 200 marks. There are four parts to this exam and each part is of 25 marks. Every correct answer gets 2 marks and a penalty of -0.5 is applied for the wrong answer.
- Quantitative Aptitude
- English language
- General awareness
2) Tier-II (Mains): In this phase, two papers are on the same day, one is Quantitative Aptitude and the other is English. Quantitative Aptitude consists of 100 questions of 200 marks and paper has to be completed in 2 hours. There are 200 questions in English exam, there is a paper of 200 marks and it has to be completed in 2 hours.
3) Tier-III (Descriptive Test): It is a 100 marks paper which has to be completed in 1 hour. In this paper Essay / Precis / Letter / Application has to be written in Hindi or English language.
1) To give SSC CGL exam, you must have a graduation degree.
2) To pass SSC CHSL exam, it is necessary to have 12th pass.
3) The age limit depends on which post you are preparing, although usually it is between 18 and 27 years. Relaxation in age limit is also provided for OBC / SC / ST candidates.
4) Qualification also depends on the post which post you are preparing, however it is from 10th to graduation level.
So friends, in this post today we SSC Full Form What is SSC Full Form? He go I told you all the SSC Full Form as well as what is SSC, what exam can you give from SSC, information about SSC exam and what posts are taken for that exam. If you have passed 10th then you can go to SSC MTS, if you have passed 12th then you can go to SSC CHSL, if you have done engineering then you can go to SSC JEE, if you have graduated then go to SSC CGL Can do By the way SSC conducts many more exams every year, but we only learned about some important exams. If you liked this post of our SSC Full Form, then do share it.